Monday, February 21, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Talks about Kareena Kapoor

Priynaka Chopra’s 7 Khoon Maaf released and people are calling her ‘She’ro. Priyanka Chopra is certainly on top of her league. In a candid interview with Filmfare she talks about her seven insults, her favourite co-star (Shahid Kapoor), and her one time friend Kareena Kapoor.
The giggle gal is in a wicked mood and answers everything with a laugh. When asked about seven insults of her life, she explains in detail: “When someone asked Kareena Kapoor who she considered competition, she replied Rani Mukherjee. When questioned about her contemporaries like Priyanka, Katrina Kaif…? she said, ‘I thought you were talking about actors!’ Obviously she doesn’t consider us in her league. That really hurt me.”

Talking about her equation with Kareena, Priyanka adds, “I am not sure about that. We were never best friends…. Then she started making callous remarks about me. I haven’t said anything about her ever. But it happened so many times that now I am pretty sure that she doesn’t like me.”

The actress lets her work speak. She has donned a wonderful Rohit Bal couture dress for the Filmfare cover.
Thesis Theme for WordPress:  Options Galore and a Helpful Support Community
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics Tracking code.

 
Share
ShareSidebar