Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kajal speaks about romance

Kajal Agarwal while speaking about romance said,” When we are studying people use to enquire about our studies. After a particular age, they will ask whether we love anyone. These day youngsters think that they should love someone. If they don’t love anyone they are useless.
As far as I am concerned I am not in love with anyone. I also don’t have time for romance. But I give lots of importance for romance. But I will not rush to love. Now I am acting in lots of films. Where is the time for romance? There is no age bar for love.

This is a matter which blossoms between two hearts. Some are mistaking friendship for romance. That is wrong.

Thesis Theme for WordPress:  Options Galore and a Helpful Support Community
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics Tracking code.

 
Share
ShareSidebar