Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sameera Reddy loves to act in tamil why?

fter wowing the Tamil audience as Meghna, the love interest of Suriya in Gautham Vaudev Menon’s National Award-winning film Vaaranam Aayiram, Sameera Reddy is back (after Asal) with Menon’s thriller Nadunisai Naigal (Midnight Dogs).

She is paired opposite Veera, Menon’s assistant. The story of this song-less film takes place in one night. The film releases this Friday.


What was your initial reaction when Gautham Menon told you the story of Nadunisai Naigal?

What he told me first was a one line story of the film. He said that it was an edge of the seat thriller where the story happens in one night. I’m supposed to be on a date with my boyfriend when the most unexpected things happen. Menon told me that he would take me to places I cannot even imagine.

Were you hooked?

Yes. He also told me some of the things that would happen to me which I cannot divulge now. I had goose pimples on hearing them. He asked me if I was okay with no songs in the film. I told him that if he was okay, then I’m fine with it too.

related keywords:Gautham Vaudev Menon, Nadunisai Naigal, National Award, Sameera Reddy, Suriya, Vaaranam Aayiram

Thesis Theme for WordPress:  Options Galore and a Helpful Support Community
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics Tracking code.

 
Share
ShareSidebar